Wednesday, 1 July 2015
Monday, 29 June 2015
Sunday, 28 June 2015
Mug cakes are just the best invention ever! It's amazing how you can simply create a cake in a microwave without going through all the hassle of using the oven and baking a whole tray of cake. All you need is a mug, a few ingredients, a fork and a microwave and voalla you've got your cake in minutes! And the good thing about these mug cakes is that you won't have that guilt feeling that you usually get when you eat more slices of cake than you should have as it is portion controlled. So I've decided to share with you all a healthier version of mug cakes which is gluten free and free from refined sugar. So if you would like to know how to make this mug cake, then keep on reading!
What You will Need:
1 tsp grated lemon skin
1 tsp sweetener
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp coconut flour
splash of almond milk
1/3 cup blueberries (or more based on your preference)
1) Mix all the dry ingredients (coconut flour and sweetener) in the mug with a fork. Make sure the mug you choose is microwave friendly.
2) Crack the egg into the mixture and continue mixing. Make sure you haven't got any flour left around the sides.
3) Squeeze the lemon juice and throw in the grated lemon skins and the blueberries.
4) If your mixture is too thick and does not look like the one in the picture, add in some milk bit by bit until you've got a creamy mixture.
5) Put it in the microwave for 1 minute or 1 and a half minutes. Depends on the microwave you have.
Just letting you know this is my first ever mug cake and I will definitely play around with more different flavours in the future. If you do decide to recreate this mug cake, I would love to see it through twitter or instagram!
Before finishing off this post I want to thank you all for the lovely comments you leave on my blog and I do apologise if you feel like it is being ignored. I do read all your comments and really appreciate the time you take to stop by my blog and leave feedback. If you do have any questions, please feel free to Tweet to me or message me on instagram as I am more likely to reply to them. Thank you and I'll see you in my next post.
Wednesday, 24 June 2015
I don't usually prime my face before applying foundation. Usually I just slap on some moisturiser all over my face and
Monday, 22 June 2015
You probably already know my love affair with playsuits during the summer time. Like who doesn't love wearing playsuits for summer?! I say for me, playsuit is a fashion essential for summer vacations because you don't need to worry about everything being on show whilst doing your fun activities on your holiday, it's super comfy and also you can find so many in different styles to suit you. So I've picked a few of my favourites on the highstreet to give you girls a little helping hand in deciding which playsuit(s) to take with you on holiday. I've added the shopping links to each items below. Let me know your favourite?
1) MISSGUIDED PRINTED HIGH NECK PLAYSUIT
2) MISSGUIDED JERSEY FLORAL STRAPPY BACK PLAYSUIT
3) RIVER ISLAND KHAKI BELL SLEEVE PLAYSUIT
4) MISSGUIDED STRIPED BARDOT PLAYSUIT WHITE
5) MISSGUIDED LACE PLAYSUIT NEON YELLOW
6) MISS SELFRIDGE PETITE LATTICE FRILL PLAYSUIT