However one of the downsides of being past the borderline shorty is that being a huge lover of fashion, I face quite a few problems when it comes to buying clothes that I like. When I wear crop tops, sometimes it looks like a normal top on me, or sometimes I get maxi dresses that sweep the floor as I walk so I always have to end up trimming it. Even being a little obsessed with jumpsuits, I always have to roll up the bottoms. And the most worst pain is not being able to buy long winter coats because they end up looking bigger than me. Let me know if you also face this same problem?
What I love about boohoo.com is that they recently (well a couple months back) launch a whole petite range which definitely sheds light for all those short girlies out there. They basically have a lot of ranges created especially for girls that fall under the petite category. And you won't have to worry about trimming or pinning any excess material. So I've picked out my top favourites from the range. All ranging from day to evening styles. Let me know which one is your favourite?
1) PETITE PLUNGE NECK PLAYSUIT
2) PETITE BANDAGE CROSS BACK CROP TOP
3) PETITE NEON AZTEC CO-ORD SET
4) PETITE DISTRESSED RIP KNEE SKINNY JEANS
5) PETITE DOUBLE SLIT MAXI SKIRT
6) PETITE SIDE SPLIT SLINKY MAXI DRESS
7) PETITE FLORAL PRINT PLAYSUIT
8) PETITE CROSS OPEN BACK SWING VEST
9) PETITE LONG SLEEVE CROP AND MINI